Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Fun of One

We can't believe it's true, our baby is now one and we "did" make it through the first year! She's such a joy to be around. I think pictures catch her personality better than I can describe her.




I think her favorite toy might be the washing machine...

or maybe her Tupperware cabinet.

Daddy really wanted to participate in the birthday preparations. He did a great job!

What's that?

For me?!

Mmmm!

This chair is for me? Thanks Grandpa and Grandma!


I'm going to brag a little on myself about the activity book I made her that has buttons, snaps, zippers, velcro, laces, etc. to try and help us sit through church. It was about 60 hours of work. I thought it would be easier than a dress. Next time we'll try the dress!

Our first Christmas Tree cutting. 

I really do think I can count, and I try to sing the ABC's. Of course I've got a ways to go, and no one can understand me, but I'm really cute trying.



We hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend!

No comments: